Recently, CEOs have been bombarded with challenges, from a tough economy, a tight labor market, rapid technological change, increasing regulation, and a growing focus on sustainability initiatives, all with lasting repercussions. The Economy The global economy faces several challenges: inflation, supply chain disruptions, and political instability. These issues are making it difficult for businesses to grow and profit.
- Inflation is driving up the cost of goods and services, making it more expensive for businesses to operate. We’ve been writing about this trend for a while, as we track rising costs for labor.
- Supply chain disruptions make it difficult for businesses to get the materials they need to produce their products. Since 2020, it’s been used by every company, for not having stock on products, and is continuing into 2023.
- Political instability causing economic uncertainty. This as a global trend we’ve been monitoring, with an increasing number of countries now experiencing domestic instability, and antagonism between trading nations, this has a big potential for business disruption.
- Inside Sales Teams: Wave Representatives provides dedicated, client-branded, managed inside sales teams. We perform the interviewing, hiring, onboarding, payroll and management of these teams as a service.
Outsourcing inside sales is a strategic advantage.
- End User and Channel Partner Focused Teams. Lowers Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC). Allows businesses to hire senior sales positions for direct roles. We provide better results than when hiring in-house. We’ve been supporting Channel Partners for our clients since our inception, with 30 years of experience within the Channel. Ability to provide sustained relevance to engage Channel Partners.
- Playbooks and Strategies: Wave Representatives helps businesses implement strategies and workflows to increase reach and meaningful engagement with their Total Addressable Market (TAM) and Channel Partners. What works is always changing, so we utilize our Revenue Operations framework and insights to adjust and optimize sales and marketing tactics to increase effectiveness for our clients.
- Marketing Services: Wave Representatives offers marketing services that drive revenue, content creation that’s laser focused on delivering value to your target audience. Including; on target storytelling leveraging our in- copywriting, video production, video editing, social media marketing, and personalized email marketing, using our methods of engagement.
- Technology Solutions: Wave Representatives helps our clients to acquire and implement best-in-class technology solutions to help them to optimize their sales and marking efforts and increase revenue. Our capabilities allow us to assist our clients with implementing the latest technology without the negative impact of taking employees offline for a week of onboarding.